- Applicants must be residents of Public Housing / Section 8 / Low Income / Subsidized Housing.
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior or currently attending an accredited institution of high education.
- Verification of acceptance at a specific school (college acceptance letter).
- Essay of approximately 250 words – applicant choice of topic.
- Optional: Letters of recommendation.
- Agency Authorization must be signed or confirmed through email by the Executive Director or his/her designee, certifying applicant’s status with the Agency.
- One $1500 scholarship. Second scholarship possible depending on funds available.
- Application submitted to Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 15, 2020 – NOW OPEN.
- Screening, evaluation and selection conducted by Committee.
- Applications that are incomplete may be disqualified.
- Scholarships award decisions to be made prior to July 1, 2020.
Questions? Emails email@example.com